Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dancing with the stars season 20 cast line up

It promises to be an interesting season on Dancing With the Stars. I have a love hate relationship with this show - I watch some seasons and some I ignore. But I did watch last season and what makes me watch a season is the cast line up. I need to know at least 4 person in the cast who I like ans whose name I recognize. I will be watching this season and here is the cast line up.



Patti LaBelle Grammy award winning singer (why I am watching)
 Nastia Liukin Gymnast
Charlotte McKinney , Model/actress
Willow Shields, Hunger Games star
Suzanne Somers Actress and other things (why I am watching)
 Rumer Willis, actress but best known as Bruce Willis daughter(Why I am watching, I don't know her but I love Bruce and if she is on the show he may turn up from time to time)
Noah Galloway, combat veteran
Robert Herjavec, Shark tank dragon's den(Why I am watching)
 RedFoo, singer
Riker Lynch, actor/singer
Michael Sam, NFL player

There is one more cast member to be revealed. Most of the cast I don't know by name but probably will when I see them live. Will you be watching DWTS season
20?
Here is a throwback to the the 1980's video with Patti Labelle singing Stir it Up from the Beverley Hills soundtrack. It sure gets you into the dancing mood.

+

No comments:

Post a Comment