Monday, March 14, 2016

Heidi Klum's underwear commercial - Too little, too late?

Image Heidi Klum Wikimedia Commons
 

I love Heidi Klum, let me get that out of the way. I like that she has moved on, at least so I thought, from just being a super model to a grown up woman, mother and successful businesswoman. But her recent Macy's underwear commercials have given me cause to pause.  I look up to Heidi as a former model who has successfully branched out into other areas. And while I don't think one's age should determine when they  retire from being a super model -  the underwear commercials I find a tad uncomfortable. There is really no need for  a forty something woman who has made a name for herself, to be prancing around on TV in underwear. I find nothing attractive about any grown woman doing the same. Let someone else do the modelling while you take care of business. Too little clothes, too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment